A and N Mortgage: Do I need homeowners insurance and who should I use.

A and N Mortgage: Do I need homeowners insurance and who should I use.

Animation/Editing: Matt Nikkila

Music by: David Kornfeld

Theme Song Lyrics by: Ricky Glore

Vocals by: Ali Delianides, David Kornfeld and Ricky Glore


– Craig just signed the purchase contract for his house.

– Within a week of being under contract, Craig will need to find Homeowner’s Insurance.

If you need help or advice finding suitable insurance, reach out to your loan officer at A&N, and we’ll be happy to refer you to people and companies that we trust and recommend.

– Talk to the insurance companies and get some quotes. Once you find the quote you like the best, bind and order the insurance.
– When you order the insurance, give them A&N’s Mortgagee Information.
– Proof of Home Insurance is one of the important documents needed to getting you closer towards closing on your home.

A and N Mortgage is an Illinois residential mortgage license company, NMLS Number 19291 | 773-305-LOAN ANMTG.com

THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT. This is not a commitment to lend. A and N Mortgage Services, Inc. is an Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee and Equal Housing Lender. 1945 N Elston Ave. Chicago, IL 60642 p:773.305.LOAN (5626) www.amtg.com NMLS #19291 IL MB.0006638. Serving IL, IA, IN, FL, MA, MI, MN, TX, WI